October 21, 2011

Upcoming Show - Art Gallery of Hamilton

This is my second year at the Art Gallery of Hamilton's Fall Show and Sale. Now, I don't expect many Torontonians to make the trek out to Steeltown just to look at my work, but I am in good company there (great stuff!), AND, I've got a new piece showing in public for the first time, 'Shore'. I was pretty excited to drop it off yesterday and to get to show it off a little. It makes me very happy.
I'm told that the Friday night is the best night to pop by, the most fun and probably the most people. If you haven't been to the AGH, you may be pleasantly surprised.


Thursday, November 3: 12 noon - 9 pm
Friday, November 4: 12 noon - 9 pm
Saturday, November 5: 12 noon - 5 pm
Sunday, November 6: 12 noon - 5 pm



1 comment:

  1. I am gonna try to make it out!
    Love the new piece!

    ReplyDelete