July 12, 2011

Oh, here we go again. ANOTHER redesign.

All right, all right, but this time, it's not my fault. Or, maybe it is, depending on your point of view. Maybe I trusted in Apple a little too much, because they've stopped developing and supporting their one-button-to-publish (for internet dummies like me) iWeb software, as well as their web hosting. le sigh.
Anyway, who cares now, since Blogger has so many ways to snazz up their templates, and make something I can live with. What's that? You say Blogger is going tits up too?
le sigh. I have hope Google decided to let me keep this blog, or port it into their new architecture.


So, now I have my galleries coming from Flickr, which, frankly, works better than anything I've come up with in the last five years. Just click on the gallery title to get to different painting streams. I'll also be posting images for new work, so anybody can subscribe to the RSS feed to get notifications of new stuff, fresh from my studio.


I'm still trying to figure out how to add a 'contact me' link that doesn't alert the spambots crawling the interwebs. In the meantime, please contact me via the email address at the top of the page (benjamin.michael.wayne(at)gmail(dot)com).


Thanks go out to all the nice people who came by with compliments, sales and cold water over the weekend at the 50th annual Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition in front of City Hall.


Special thanks go out to my beloved art minion, without whom, none of this would be possible. heart heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment